NYC Appeartment Moving
Moving into an apartment has many unique challenges: special certifications, parking restrictions, elevator access and reservations, hoisting, width of steps, time restrictions, neighborhoods. Prudential Van Lines has years of experience in NYC apartment moving and Tri State apartment moving.
We are able to provide the ultimate apartment moving services when we have as much information as possible as soon as possible. You should consult with the landlord or the agent regarding all restrictions and move-in rules. Each property is unique, and we have moved clients into all sorts of apartments. We know many areas and many properties from past moves.
#1 Moving Company in New Jersey
BBB A+ rated full service long-distance moving from PA to anywhere in the USA
- Daily Moves to California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and more
- Exact cost analysis. No hidden fees!
- Detailed inventories & move plans
- Punctual pick-up and on-time delivery
- Blanket pads and plastic stretch-wrapping of all furniture
- Custom crating of pictures, glass, and marble
- Climate-controll storage, if necessary
- PA's #1 Long Distance Moving Service Since 1995!
One specialized subset of apartment moving is the college apartment or dorm. There are myriad campuses within the Tri State area, and each one has its own rules and particulars regarding the move-in. Prudential has moved many students with minimum fuss and bother for the students and their parents.
Apartments come in all shapes, sizes, and locations. There are walk-ups, penthouses, garage apartments, beachfronts, islands, and mixed residential areas. The configurations are endless. The professional team at Prudential Van Lines can tailor your move to the apartment of your choice.